Beaches come in far more different shapes and colors than some of us might have expected.
Looks like it’s from another planet, these beaches are as strange as they are beautiful.
Here are 16 beaches that, in one way or another, might not be anything like the beaches you’re used to.
Enjoy our list of the most unusual beaches:
1. Unique Glass Beach in California
2. Hidden beach in Marieta, Mexico
3. Maldives Beach That Looks Like Starry Night Sky
4. The Beach of the Cathedrals, Ribadeo, Spain
5. Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas
6. Touch the planes at Maho Beach, Saint Martin
7. Jokulsarlon, Iceland
8. The Moeraki Boulders (Dragon Eggs) In Koekohe Beach, New Zealand
9. Green Sand In Kourou, French Guiana
10. Papakōlea Green Sand Beach, Hawaii
11. Giants Causeway Beach, Ireland
12. Punaluu Black Sand Beach, Hawaii
13. Red Sand Beach, Rabida, Galapagos
14. Shell Beach, Shark Bay, Australia
15. Pfeiffer Purple Sand Beach, California
16. Cave Beach in Algarve, Portugal
Text: Diana Scorici