In case you’re running out of ideas of how to style your hair this summer, check the inspirations below and adapt them to your own hair and style.
There’s no better time to try different looks than now when everything seems easier to wear.
- Buzz cut: If you’re not a huge fan of the heat, a buzz cut would be the best option for you. Getting rid of all your hair will make it easier to bear the hot summer days and will also give you a laid-back vibe to go with the season.
- The slick look with a side part could be your thing if you’re more of a glossy type of boy. If so, you can keep it short, and still be stylish with the help of different hair styling products.
- The undercut has been around for a while now, and if it is what you like, you’re lucky because it’s still going strong this summer. If boho describes you, then details such as tiny braids could be a cool option.
- The small ‘fro: If you have curls but don’t want long hair, you could try an in between style that allows you to show off your natural hair texture. You can’t go wrong with that.
- An asymmetrical undercut is definitely a bold statement this summer. Oh, let’s not forget the beard… if you’re a fan of it.
- Buzz side, long top, part left: Combining the undercut with buzz sides and a longer top to style depending on your hair texture (curly or straight) with a left parting is one of the styles that seem to be easy to wear no matter what style you’re going for.
- The twists: If you’re growing out your hair but you want to go for a change then why not try twists? They’re a great way to show your personality and perfect for summer hot days.
- Unfussy pompadour: The longer the hair on top the easier to keep the unfussy pompadour look. As long as the sides are shorter, this hairstyle can be a summer one, no matter how kinky or straight your hair is.
- Long hair: Long hair and beard are one of the looks that many boys seem to rock this summer. It’s all about the patience, boys…
- Man bun: In case you decide to go for the previous look (the long hair) and the summer days get overwhelming with heat the bun is here to style the growing locks.
- The Afro. If you’re one of the lucky ones to be able to grow an afro, you can’t go wrong with this ultra cool hairstyle that’s not only for the summer. Natural is always a cool way to carry yourself.