Another year has passed, and bleak walls around the world were ‘dressed’ in various creative drawings by talented artists.
Either it’s a beautiful mural that catches your eyes once you walk by or it’s a powerful expression that conveys a message, it’s time to sum up the best. We choose from an impressive number of street art works our favourites from this year.
1. Hula with HAHAI featuring a beautiful woman in an emotional state.
Seaside mural also signed by Hula.
2. Sweet Damage Crew painted an amazing piece for Grădina cu filme – Cinema & More in Bucharest.
4. Aaron Li Hill unveiled “Rise and Fall” in Berlin.
5. Ray Bartkus painted upside-down so his work can be reflected on the water surface.
6. Gris1 DMV payed tribute with mural in Paris, France
9. Fin Dac painted Senaka in Hong Kong
10. Kobra launched The Bedouin in Dubai, UAE.
December 14, 2015