“Suit and Tie”
1. First, to get this look, you need have the proper cut, really short on the sides (1-2 inches) and longer on the crown area (2-3 inches). The top part should be layered for more texture.
2. Start styling your hair by applying some mouse/foam volumizer on your damp or towel dried hair. Put the product on your palms, rub your hands together and work it all over your hair from roots to tip.
3. Blow dry your hair using a comb. Dry the top of your hair by going to the center and then backwards for more volume.
Comb the sides downwards as you go through it with the blow dryer.
4. Take a pea sized amount of styling clay or wax, rub it into your hands and run it over the front part of your hair going backwards, without flattening your hair.
5. Lastly, comb the sides of your hair down then the center section upward.
May 9, 2013