We had the pleasure of asking her a few questions about her work.
1. When did you first start tattooing and what made you start doing this?
Kemi: I opened a tattoo shop for guest tattooist around the world, i’ve always been getting tattoo from amazing artist, i wasn’t gonna become one until a friend of mine let me tattoo on him, i felt the hype when i first pick up the machine, and that was March.29.2014
2. How would you describe your tattooing style?
Kemi: I would say abstract, patterns that doesn’t make sense are the most beautiful thing to me
3. What would you want to tattoo but haven’t gotten the chance yet ?
Kemi: Black arm
4. Who is your favorite tattoo artist and who is the one artist you would really really want a tattoo from?
Kemi: My favorite tattoo artist is Leon Lam and i would really really want a tattoo from Xoil
5. What inspires you most when doing a tattoo?
Kemi: Recently Anis Jalosinska was our guest artist for a month, i would say watching her work inspired me a lot.
March 24, 2015